Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Baby

It doesn't seem like it could even be statistically possible, but somehow it has happened. I have given birth to the three most amazing, beautiful boys in the entire world. People can beg to differ, if they'd like, but they'd better be prepared to duke it out with a Momma Bear. [Not something I'd recommend.]

My sweet Nathan... You came two weeks early [God bless you] on April 10th, 2010. You weighed a perfect 6lbs 2ozs [God bless you, again] and were 18.75in long. You don't have as much hair as Caleb and Owen did and I love it - I can see the shape of your beautiful head! You're soft and squishy and fuzzy like a peach. The skin on your back wrinkles and rolls around, like on a puppy, and the feel of it makes me melt. You make the best faces, sometimes funny and sometimes sweet. You also make a ton of noise. You squeak and sigh and grunt and groan. It's adorable! You sleep almost around the clock. Daddy and I calculated it last night and, at two weeks old, you're up to a whopping 30ish minutes of awake-time each day. You've been eating like a champ since the very beginning. You're such a little piggy!

You have no idea how much you are loved, by all of your family. I treasure you and your tiny little self. [Your little butt fits right in the palm of my hand.] At the same time, I can hardly wait for you to grow up so I can get to know you! You're amazing and I'm head over heals for you, Sweet Baby.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby! (I think your dad scolded me for calling Caleb beautiful when he was tiny, but I suppose ol' Pop Pop has had to get used to it.) I can't wait to see you and meet little Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! He already looks too big.

    ReplyDelete