Wednesday, December 23, 2009

little shadowboxer


Little One! Maybe I should start calling you Thumper? Your little squirms and wriggles have finally changed into good, solid bumps and I am enjoying each and every one! The bigger kicks started coming about a week ago. If the timing was similar to when Owen was growing inside my tummy, it would still be about a month before your little attacks would be felt on the outside, so I wasn't expecting this so soon. Your Daddy was able to feel you kick for the first time on Sunday morning, though, and I'm so glad! I wish you could have seen his face. He has barely even begun to feel the reality of you, and already he loves you so! As do I, precious Little One!

Even as I sit here, you're going at it again! You just kicked me, and Caleb, too! I think this time it might actually be hickups, though. Either that or listening to David Crowder Band gets you moving just as much as it does your daddy and brothers! Either way, it's wonderful and amazing...as are you!

[Although, young man, you had better understand that kicking and punching will not be encouraged or even tolerated indefinitely, got it?]

No comments:

Post a Comment