Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time Lapse

Little Nathan, I was flipping [okay, scrolling] through pictures today and was blown away at how you, my teeny little peanut, have grown.

From this, @ birth:

To this, @ 1 week:

To this, @ 2 weeks:

To this, @ 3 weeks:
To this, @ 5 weeks:
To this, @ 6 weeks:
To this, @ 7 weeks:
To this, @ 8 weeks:
Yikes! I guess I can't call you my peanut any more. Now you're a butterball! I just can't believe this transformation has happened so quickly! If it hadn't been right before my eyes, I'd swear it was two different babies! When you were born, your legs were little more than bones with wrinkly, saggy skin on them. Now they're absolutely pudgy!

I'm so thankful that you're healthy and happy. I've only known you [on the outside] for barely over 8 weeks and already I am completely head over heels in love with you. From the very beginning, you've proven true to the meaning of your name, little Nathan - you are a gift from God. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow he's fat! That is a beautiful baby with a fantastic double chin. You grow (and feed, and grow, and feed, and groooowww...) very precious boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you feeding that kid? All that pudge--I need to hold him very soon! I think he's bigger than the last time I saw him!!!

    ReplyDelete