Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fat and Happy

Did I say fat? Because I meant, REALLY fat! A week ago, Baby Nathan, you weighed 12lbs 6ozs. That means you're still on track with your pound-a-week weight gain. Yikes! Surely this can't go on for too much longer, can it? [My friends have taken to calling me "Cream Top" because they swear my milk must be 100% cream. I'm starting to wonder!]

As for happy, you most certainly have been! Your biggest challenge so far has been a sinus infection that had your nose SO stuffed up that you could hardly breathe. Poor baby! You've been on antibiotics for about 5 days now, though, and you are doing much, much better.

You've started to smile a lot lately. The smile on this picture is kinda goofy, but it's the best one I've been able to catch so far. It's been hard to get a picture of your smiles. As soon as I hold up the camera you stop smiling. You'll smile for me [and you really smile for your Daddy], but not for the camera. Oh well. I guess we'll catch one sooner or later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look past the chub to his hair. It's really red!

    ReplyDelete